Installation of NETGEAR WiFi Range Extenders can be done through two ways: manual method and WPS setup. is a local web address which helps in manually. Launch a web browser and go to website. A new window i.e. NETGEAR Extender Setup will open. Just follow the instructions on screen and set up extender with ease.
There are different ways to log in to page. This webpage can be opened using its URL or default IP address. Follow the step-by-step guide given below to setup page:
1. Turn on computer and make sure it is connected to a WiFi network.
2. Hover the mouse cursor on any web browser icon and double-click on it.
3. Once the web browser opens, take the mouse cursor on the address bar at top side.
4. Use keyboard and type in the address bar.
5. A login page will open asking for username and password.
6. Fill in the details and click on Log in button to open .
This webpage comes with several technical settings for Extender Setup. To configure these technical settings, it’s suggested to take professional help from knowledgeable technicians at 1-800-439-4345.