7 Facts About Good Female Driving Instructors
Before you get on the road, it is imperative to learn the skill of driving from an instructor. A perfect driving instructor makes you an ideal driver.
Which car driving school you choose is solely your decision. However, whether you will get a male driving instructor or female that is uncertain.
Despite the so-called gender equality, still many people are prejudiced about the instructor. They feel that women are not good drivers. Hence, they don’t like a female instructor.
The reality is women can drive equally good as males do. Not only that, they can be fantastic driving instructors as well.
1. The female drivers let the learners be comfortable and relaxed. They handle others empathetically and don’t get irritated when the learner commits a mistake. The patience level of female instructors usually is higher than male instructors.
2. Other than temperament, there is a fundamental difference between the teaching styles of a female instructor and male instructor. Male instructors may be a little bit pushy whereas female instructors are calm and gentle. It is a generic statement; individual temperament may be different.
3. Female drivers always want to break the myth that ‘women can’t drive’. Hence, they don’t leave any stone unturned to teach the best driving skills to the client. It makes them better and sincerer instructor than men.
4. They are more precise and particular about rules and regulations. When female instructors start the driving lessons, they teach in such a way that the learners get trained for the traffic rules and road safety automatically.
5. Statistics prove that female instructors are more expert in multitasking than male. Thus, they can better teach the skills of managing multiple things simultaneously. In driving, it is incredibly important to pay attention at several things at a time. It is quite apparent that female instructors can teach it better.
6. The coordination between the learner and a female instructor is better than the male counterpart. Both male and female learners feel comfortable and relaxed with them. It puts a positive impact on the learning pace and process.
7. When people learn the basics of driving from female instructors, they automatically learn the concepts of safe driving. Experts say that to ensure better road safety everyone must drive by following safety guidelines. Female drivers do it well.
In short, learning the skills of driving from a female instructor is nowhere inferior or low-standard. Instead, it is a great experience.
Mitcham Driving School in Adelaide has attained a great reputation among driving Schools in Adelaide. IT choose instructors carefully so that you can be confident in having driving lessons in Adelaide with a fully qualified and friendly professional.